For adventures in outback Australia, few can beat traveling in the Toyota Landcruiser 4WD Pop Top camper. An RV is the perfect vehicle for traveling across Australia whether on or off road. Its compact size allows for easy maneuvering while its robust design let it climb hills, cross rough terrain, and maintain fuel efficiency. If you love being outdoors, this is the vehicle for you.
Affectionately know as ‘Aussie Trooper’, it is a remarkable vehicle that offers plenty of optional features for your next adventure.
Optional Features that can be included in the Camper.
- Minimal modification to original vehicle roof, leaving the drivers cabin in original state
- Queen-sized bed
- Minimum of 10cm mattress thickness
- More storage
- Simple setup, by lifting the roof and that’s it.
- Custom fridge next to door, to allow easy access to stock and use fridge
- Spacious and useable cabinetry with safe locking handles
- Ability to install hot water system 14L
- Ability of fresh water tanks up to 100l
- Ability for grey water tank fitted
- Ability to fit almost any awning available
- Low centre of gravity
- Flat roof, insulated to allow stick on solar panels, height above bed 80cm
Pop Top Roof
Having a pop-top roof option allows you to setup easily. When settling down after a day’s adventure, a fridge/freezer by the door offers space, so go ahead and load plenty of provisions inside. The kitchen and picnic table make for an excellent way to prepare and enjoy a meal. The large bench seat doubles as storage when traveling.
To being able to sleep soundly in the RV is one of the most important features. We all like to be warm and protected from the elements. With the optional features available the roof could be insulated with PVC foam core that will create the comfy conditions inside. While still being one of the most resilient roofs on the outside.
The larger windows option enhances the visibility which improves the safety as you are driving and can see oncoming traffic at a considerable distance.
In addition to the standard features, there is an option to order many features that will help make your trip even more comfortable. Custom layouts can be ordered in to your own specifications.
- Awning, and External Shower
- Window Screens
- External 240v Outlet, 12v Power Point
- Front Runner Roof Rails, Load Bars, Canoe Board Racks, and Baskets
- Camp Cooker
Australian Outback Water RV Adventures
If you love going on the rivers and waterways adventures in the Australian outback you need some gear to keep things moving. Adding front runner roof rails, load bars, and baskets to the RV provide plenty of exterior storage space. Mount your canoe on the board racks and take off for a thrilling adventure.
Toyota Landcruiser 4WD Camper
You can choose any of these features so and create the Landcruiser you desire. A 4×4 camper offers considerable variety combined with ruggedness and durability to last when properly maintained.
When you are ready for an adventure and want to explore the outback in Australia, this is the RV you have been searching for. The Toyota Landcruiser 4WD Camper offers the space you want, the features you desire, and a price that fits your budget.